Here you find the downloads of QBlade Community Edition for Windows and Linux. Under the section “turbine models” we will regularly make new models available for download. The source code is found at the bottom of the page. By downloading QBladeCE, you accept the terms and conditions of the Academic Public License. If you are new to QBlade have a look at the Quick Start Guide. If you have any questions or issues when using QBlade-CE please create a topic in our forum which serves as the main knowledge base for QBlade together with the online documentation.
QBlade CE Downloads
QBlade CE 22.214.171.124 alpha
- default sensors added for tower top and nacelle (velocity, acceleration, deflection)
- fixed issue in DS models that could occur when “bad quality” polar data (such as with negative slope) was used
- removed structural time integrator selection from SimulationCreatorDialog, HHT is now default
- fixed issue where the tower drag coefficient was not read from the structural data table
- fixed issue with the tower shadow model, the position of tower shadow is now the instantaneous position of floating turbine
- added info for RNA and Tower COG to turbine design module, inertia info displayed now around the global COG
- when importing TurbSim .inp files the TurbSim console output is now displayed
- added delete by selection for turbine objects
- graph data can now be directly copied to clipboard
- several small gui improvements
QBlade CE 126.96.36.199 alpha
- fixed error where the current yaw angle read from the structural model had the wrong sign
- fixed error when during import of linear waves from a time series the mean heading angle was read in radians and not degrees
- added yaw angle to structural outputs
- added ROSCO 2.4.1 controller library
QBlade CE 188.8.131.52 alpha
- Implemented various checks to prevent users from defining overconstrained nodes during substructure generation that could cause divergence in the structural solver; checking SUBELEMENTSRIGID and SUBCONSTRAINT data tables
QBlade CE 184.108.40.206 alpha
- Bugfix in steady state BEM for HAWT’s
QBlade CE 220.127.116.11 alpha
- Fixed an issue in the classical steady state BEM iteration that appeared at large (above optimum) TSR’s.
QBlade CE 18.104.22.168 alpha
- There were issues with the OpenCL.dll under Windows, this dll has been replaced with a more compatible version that should detect OpenCL for most users
QBlade CE 22.214.171.124 alpha
- Fixed issue with virtual camber transformation, where values were not read from dialog
- Improved behavior of FoilTable when Foil selection is changed
QBlade CE 2.0.4 alpha
- This is the first public release of QBlade CE. Be aware that this is an alpha release which will be revisioned after the first user feedback arrives and incompatibilities and errors are fixed.
By downloading QBlade Community Edition, you accept the terms and conditions of the Academic Public License.
By downloading the source code of QBlade Community Edition, you accept the terms and conditions of the Academic Public License.